Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day One - Weight Loss Challenge

Today is my first day of my challenge to lose weight.  I have been overweight now-on and off-for the past thirteen years.  My biggest battle started when I became pregnant.  I gained fifty pounds with my first baby.  It took me almost seven years to start losing and then I became pregnant with my second child.  Before I knew it, I was 200 pounds and had become diabetic.  I am starting this challenge by exercising five minutes today, for the first week. Just trying to get in a routine...I have time for five minutes. Are you up for the challenge?  It may not seem like much, but it is a start.  Don't think about how much weight you have to lose, just concentrate on today and you are one step closer.  Also, if you are starting a workout routine for the first time, you should consult your doctor before getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment