Saturday, December 10, 2011

The year is coming to a close...time for new beginnings...

The year is coming to a close. Have you reached your goals? If not, think of the new year and your ability to begin again. A lot of times when we aim high...we usually hit a least a few or more balls in the park.

I accomplished a few minor things in my life this year...new friends, losing 10 pounds, and getting a job in the art field. My goal for next year is to be a mover and a shaker. I still managed to procrastinate too much, but towards the end, I stepped it up a notch and watched things happen. I can only imagine what could have happened if I started earlier.

As far as weight loss...I had my ups and downs, but I will not give up. I will be starting all over again after the holidays.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brie, thanks for coming by...just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brie,
    I understand what you are saying about the weight loss. It has been a bit of a roller coaster for me as well. I lost 10...and it is slow going! Don't give up. I'm still working on it:) Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean! I can't believe Christmas is almost here...enjoy your time with the family - I am sure you have fun projects for the grandkids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris! Welcome :) It is tough to stick to a plan. Yes - let's not give up. We can do it! I am going to walk my puppy today. I am determine to do a little bit of something everyday...even if it is a leg lift for a few minutes while watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can take off 40 pounds next year..
    I quit smoking, have copd and bad arthritis.
    I have a hard road ahead.
    Merry Christmas, and I will look to you for inspriation..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne - Congrats on conquering smoking. Have you ever thought about weight watchers or Zumba? I have a friend that tried weight watchers and she lost 50 pounds. I would like to try weight watchers and Zumba. Zumba is a fun way to exercise, if you like to dance. I am trying to figure out a way to fit these things into my tight budget for 2012.

    ReplyDelete