Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day Four - Mind, Body and Soul

It's New Years Day, finally!  I am so motivated and had my five minutes of exercise for the day, but I don't just want to concentrate only on my physical appearance...I want to make sure that I have not left out my mind and my soul.  I signed up for a couple of magazine subscriptions. I have started a nutritional plan, and I am also making commitment  to listening and reading something inspirational.  I found a book by Joel Osteen - Your Best Life Now (7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential), for one dollar at a bargain book store.  What a great bargain!  I can not put this book down...I would love to encourage you to take care of your whole body, stay focused, and keep up the good work.  Maybe this is your first day - trying to do something to lose weight, don't worry...you can do it - one day at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment